Unlocking the Power of ADM Tokens: Fueling Secure Data Transmission and Ecosystem Growth on ADAMANT
What is ADM and what does it solve?
ADM (ADAMANT) is a blockchain-based messaging and data transfer platform designed to address the pressing issues of data security, privacy, and trust in communication systems. It provides a secure and private environment for individuals and corporations to exchange messages and documents while ensuring that sensitive information remains protected. ADM’s decentralized nature, open-source code, and utilization of blockchain technology help eliminate the vulnerabilities associated with centralized messaging services. By offering anonymity, robust encryption, and a transparent codebase, ADM aims to solve the challenges of data privacy, secure communication, and control over personal information that arise in today’s digital landscape.
- Token name: ADAMANT Messenger
- Token symbol: $ADM
- Total supply: 110,991,191
- Total circulation Supply: 110,991,191
- Trading pair: ADM / USDT
- Trade time: 16 August 2023, 18:00（UTC+8）
- Withdrawal time:17 August 2023, 18:00（UTC+8）
Primary features — Summary of the decentralized messaging platform
- One second to create an account
- Anonymous and secure messaging
- Convenient wallet to store and send cryptocurrency
- No censorship
- Unable to block
- Access account on different devices
- Apps for Web, Tor, iOS, Android, Windows, Linux
- AI chatbot Adelina
What are the utilities of ADM?
In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, ADM stands out as a beacon for the decentralized world. At its core, ADM is a dPoS (Delegated Proof of Stake) utility token, specifically designed to facilitate seamless message and data transfers. But what sets it apart, and why is it gaining traction among users?
- Purpose and Utility: Unlike many other digital tokens that float around in the crypto space without a clear use case, ADM’s purpose is unequivocal. It’s the lifeline of the ADAMANT Messenger’s decentralized infrastructure. Every message sent incurs a small fee, which is vital in supporting and maintaining the infrastructure. This ensures that the system remains robust, secure, and self-sustaining.
- Speed and Efficiency: In the world of cryptocurrencies, speed can often be a sticking point. ADM, however, shines in this department with a 5-second block time. Such swift processing ensures that users can transfer data and messages promptly, keeping conversations smooth and almost real-time.
- Integrated Crypto Exchanger: With the ADAMANT Messenger, users don’t just get a platform for communication. The Messenger apps come with a built-in crypto exchanger. This means users can easily swap their ADM tokens for other cryptocurrencies without ever leaving the application — a testament to its versatility and user-centric design.
- Empowering the Community: One of the standout features of ADM is its forging mechanism. Anyone, regardless of their technical expertise, can set up a network delegate and forge ADM tokens. For those who are more collaboratively inclined, there’s also an option to run a forging pool. This way, rewards can be shared among voters, further decentralizing the benefits and upholding the ethos of a truly community-driven platform.
In conclusion, ADM is not just another cryptocurrency. It’s a symbol of decentralized communication, offering speed, utility, and inclusivity. As the digital world continues to grow and evolve, tools like ADM that champion decentralization and empower users will undoubtedly be at the forefront of this revolution.
What does the project ecosystem include?
The ADAMANT ecosystem encompasses a comprehensive blockchain-based messaging and data transfer platform with a focus on security, reliability, and efficiency. It consists of several key components and features:
- Distributed Servers: ADAMANT infrastructure is powered by a network of distributed servers running full nodes (blockchain). These servers are responsible for maintaining the network and supporting its operations.
- Forging Rewards: The infrastructure’s support expenses are covered through ADM token forging, which includes transaction fees and rewards for block forging. Nodes participating in the forging process are registered as network delegates and receive votes from ADAMANT users.
- DPoS Scheme: ADAMANT employs a Delegated Proof of Stake (DPoS) consensus algorithm. Through real-time voting based on the reputation of network members, trusted nodes (delegates) are elected to create and verify blocks, ensuring network security.
- Transaction Commissions: Delegates are rewarded with ADM tokens for creating new blocks. The forging reward increases over time and motivates delegates to manage increasing network loads. The system will eventually transition to being fully supported by transaction commissions.
- Voting and Delegates: The number of active delegates participating in block forging is 101. If the number drops below 101, existing members are allocated the 101 votes. The system becomes more stable with an increasing number of nodes.
- Blockchain Consistency: Broadhash, a checksum calculated based on the latest transactions within the blockchain, ensures the consistency and relevance of the blockchain’s state across all full nodes.
- Security and Reliability: ADAMANT employs blockchain distribution, DPoS technology, and broadhash consensus to ensure security and reliability. Wallets are generated using a BIP39 mnemocode, and the system supports a high number of possible wallet addresses. All the messages are encrypted with the Diffie-Hellman Curve25519, Salsa20, Poly1305 algorithms and signed by SHA-256 + Ed25519 EdDSA. Private keys are never transferred to the network. The sequence of messages and their authenticity is guaranteed by the blockchain.
- Crypto wallet and in-chat crypto transfers. Just a single password for all the internal cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Lisk (LSK), Doge, Dash, ADAMANT (ADM), Binance Coin (BNB), Binance USD (BUSD), Dai (DAI), Ethereum Name Service (ENS), Holo (HOT), Injective (INJ), Chainlink (LINK), Decentraland (MANA), Polygon (MATIC), PAX Gold (PAXG), Quant (QNT), Ren (REN), SKALE (SKL), Status (SNT), Synthetix Network (SNX), TrueUSD (TUSD), Uniswap (UNI), USD Coin (USDC), PAX Dollar (USDP), Stably USD (USDS), Tether (USDT), WOO Network (WOO), Onyxcoin (XCN). You have full control over private keys.
- Payback and Transaction Fees: Transaction fees are distributed equally among delegates participating in block formation and are paid at the end of each 101st block round.
- Apps are available on Web, Tor, App Store for iOS, Google Play for Android, Windows, Mac OS, GNU/Linux
- ADAMANT Business is a private blockchain for companies
- ADAMANT 2FA is a secure and reliable blockchain OTP solution for companies
- ADAMANT TradeBot offers a self-hosted market-making tool for crypto projects.
Overall, the ADAMANT ecosystem provides a robust and secure platform for data transfer, messaging, and document exchange, ensuring privacy, trust, and efficiency in communication and transactions.
ADAMANT is a unique product — it’s the only Private Messenger operating entirely on a Blockchain. The Blockchain can solve security flaws, typical for P2P and centralized messengers, and offer superior privacy and security.
In short, here are the highlights in terms of Privacy and Security:
- Targeting Secure & Private Communications
- Completely Open-Source
- Every message is a Blockchain transaction, encrypted and signed with: Ed25519 EdDSA, Curve25519, Salsa20, Poly1305
- Blockchain is a redundant and reliable storage for message history
- An inability for backdated or intercepted message change
- Reliable and Blockchain-powered (confirmed and signed) message delivery
- Message history is never stored on a machine and is directly loaded from the Blockchain
- Access to user’s message history from any device — similar to a centralized storage system
- Independent decentralised architecture — No authority
- Unstoppable and uncensored service: ADAMANT Messenger infrastructure (Blockchain nodes) belongs to its users and are run by users
- Developers have no possibility to deactivate, stop or pause the ADAMANT Messenger
- Certified authenticity for message sender and its recipient, MITM-attack protection (this type of attack will be detected, because the sender identificator will be changed)
- Messages are encrypted on the sender’s device and then decrypted on the recipients side. The client app never transfers a user’s Private Key or mnemonic passphrase (password) over the network. All work is done locally on the user’s device.
- No access to the user’s address book, location information or other user’s data — Pure messaging
- No user identifications — enjoy complete anonymity in use
- Create accounts in seconds — Simply change both UID and encryption keys
- No phone numbers to “restore access” to user’s account (intercepting SMS is a general way to get access to any user’s account)
- Unlike P2P-Messengers, it’s impossible to obtain a user’s IP-address. All communications go through Blockchain nodes, similar to a TOR network.
- ADAMANT accounts cannot be closed, blocked or limited by anyone, including the developers
- Developers do not control any actions on the part of users
ADM Official Media
Accessibility. Security. Equity.
As a leading global platform for cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, Coinstore.com seeks to build an ecosystem that grants everyone access to digital assets and blockchain technology. With over 3.2 million users worldwide, Coinstore.com aims to become the preferred cryptocurrency trading platform and digital service provider worldwide.
Coinstore Media Contact
Pei Shan, Marketing Executive | email@example.com
Jennifer Lu, Co-Founder | Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org