Grow With Us, Be A Legend: Coinstore Invites KOLs To Join Its CS League Partnership Program
Coinstore’s newest project, Coinstore League, is offering KOLs around the globe an exclusive long-term paid partnership with its platform.
As a leading crypto trading platform in Southeast Asia, Coinstore ushers its 2.0 era of growth by offering partnership opportunities to blockchain KOLs around the globe. The project aims to forge a lasting and mutual collaboration with dedicated crypto enthusiasts of all levels of experience. Coinstore will provide these chosen KOLs not only a transparent platform with an open resource of Coinstore projects, partners, and users, but the platform will also offer mentorship to less experienced KOLs with potential for growth. Blockchain or no, if you’re a KOL, this is an opportunity to be part of the crypto stage.
What is CS League?
Essentially an incubation program, CS League provides crypto enthusiasts who pass the partnership requirements an opportunity to monetize their assets and crypto knowledge. It’s getting paid to do what you like to do best and knowing what you know best: crypto. Once chosen to be part of the growing CS League community, depending on entitlement and rank, CS League members are offered monthly rewards and perks on top of a basic salary for creating content about all things crypto and promoting the Coinstore platform.
The program offers not only an entry into a stable crypto-expert position but an opportunity to get passive income doing something that you love. Members of the CS League will get the rare opportunity of tapping into Coinstore’s growing traffic of almost 1.5 million users for their own exposure. Members will also get airdrop sponsors from Coinstore.com to reward their followers, from entrance tickets to exclusive events to growth funds and other exciting crypto benefits.
What to expect as a CS League member
At the heart of being a CS League member is content. Specifically, crypto content. The goal of the CS League is to create a self-sustaining symbiotic community of users and CS League members that share their crypto knowledge through our various Coinstore social media platforms and Coinstore original articles. In the vast framework of the CS League, there are various career pathways to choose from:
Community Publicists are responsible for forging a strong and collaborative community in Coinstore’s many social media avenues like Discord and Telegram. They will oversee community events, build community pockets, and uphold community values in support and promotion of Coinstore through open sharing of crypto knowledge and interactive events.
Content Creators oversee the creation, translation and localisation, and distribution of Coinstore’s content for various platforms and communities. These include (but are not limited to) written content, video tutorials, promotional videos, and in-depth manuscripts. Content creators are also responsible for the generation and translation of Coinstore’s Medium and Twitter content to language-specific communities and the promotion of Coinstore official content on their own social media platforms.
Other responsibilities of a CS League member include:
- Building, developing, and improving the Coinstore community through open feedback and activities
- Publishing relevant news and updates from Coinstore.com through constant interaction with Coinstore’s official content
- Identifying yourself as a Coinstore KOL in your social media content and following Coinstore’s social media accounts
- Promoting and maintaining Coinstore’s brand image through active coordination of its official and non-official activities and events
- Directing traffic of new users to registering accounts at Coinstore.com through the KOL link
What does it take to become a CS League member
Following Coinstore’s belief of an open platform for everyone, this opportunity is open to any crypto enthusiast who has what it takes to create and support our growing community. Potential CS League members are carefully vetted and selected not only by virtue of their crypto knowledge but by their social media zest and determination. If you have some of these qualities, then you will certainly fit the bill:
- Being a blockchain community owner, opinion leader KOL, community KOL, YouTube influencer, or influential TikTok creator
- Possessing a circle of resources or a fan base of over 3000 follower including but not limited to Twitter, Telegram, YouTube, Facebook, Discord, TikTok, and Line, with a monthly engagement rate of no less than 8%
- Boasting a highly responsible and capable character that is willing to study projects in many different fields
- Willingness and dedication to build the Coinstore community through tireless promotion of the Coinstore platform to your followers
- Active participation and presence in all social media publishing platforms
Become a CS League member
Becoming a CS League member is an opportunity to be part of the crypto boom and earn while you’re doing something you love. Not only does the position offer stable remuneration but also looks into the future by granting KOLs exclusive promotional plans, referral bonus, and raises. The Coinstore platform is dedicated to supporting the members of its CS League through commissions, advertising revenues, promotions, and other perks like VIP tickets, gift packages for invited users, and promotion mission rewards. The membership also offers opportunities to meet Coinstore partners, from web3 celebrities to industry experts.
The application process to becoming a CS League member is simple and straightforward:
- Sign up for a Coinstore account on the Coinstore app, or the website https://www.coinstore.com and remember your UID;
- Fill up the application form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdRKANQYH1BPJy2fCbo90o4SLulrSSSgmPFVinwpJoPmdk5Kw/viewform;
- Sit tight and wait as the approval process will take 14 working days;
- Find out more about the rich opportunities the CS League membership offers at https://coinstore-support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/11771845876249--Coinstore-League-Program-Guide;
- Once selected to be part of the CS League, you will be invited to the CS League Group with a rare opportunity to leave your mark in the crypto world. Grow with us, be a legend.